|Almost 9 out of 10 people think that we will still be buying cars in 10 years’ time.
|2 out of 10 people believe that cars will one day be free.
- Millennials are more likely than seniors to believe that we will still be buying cars in 10 years’ time.
- Very few seniors believe that cars will one day be free.
- Motorists in emerging countries are the most likely to want to earn money thanks to their cars.
- Unsurprisingly, traditional car ownership and use is more popular in rural and sparsely populated areas.
- The generational divide is not clear when it comes to the old-fashioned approach to motoring.
- The recent trend of renting, sharing and monetizing cars is very much the preserve of those who live in cities, major conurbations in particular, and young people, especially the youngest.